Friends on BD Now!

I'm remiss in not thanking the 3 BD Now! people who donated money to
make Mark's trip to the US possible. I want to especially thank the
people two people who actually sent the funds they pledged.

While I am dismayed at the low response the list gave to the needs of
this great researcher and, let's face it friends - teacher, I am
thrilled to know that what's happening in the mid-west right now was
made possible by the vision and generosity of a couple of members of
BD Now!

Learning about how and why hemlocks are dying on the east coast makes
me aware on the non-verbal level of how intertwined the work of
Elaine Ingham and Mark Purdy are and how important both are to
healing the planet. It is indeed a blessing that they both sense a
need to work more closely with the biodynamic movement. Mixing in
Hugh Courtney, Hugh Lovel, Glen Atkinson and the inestimable Mark
Shepard and I have to say that I expect something phenomenal and
lasting to come from this biodynamic gathering in Lovettsiville, VA
Oct 4-6.

-Allan
http://www.gardeningforthefuture.com