Hello All,
Does anyone know of anyone making flower type essences from trees? Is anyone
working with the Yew tree on this list, esp. among you Brits?

We have a yew hedge with ripening berries. It keeps calling to me to do
'something' with it, but I am not sure how to progress. I am aware of taxol
being manufactured from Yew bark & needles having good success in treating
ovarian cancer.

I am aware of the folkloric rep of the tree & it's relation to immortality,
death and power. So I am just trying to get some practical info to add into
the subtle info that I will research thru other means.

TIA & Blessings,
Jane