We got Mark Purdey interviewed today. That's a 20minute 'tape' that
will become about 5 minutes of bites. It's a great opportunity!! I'm
working to get the tape and it will become part of the BIODYNAMICS
NOW! audio archives, which are funded, in part, by the Curtis And
Jane Foundation. THe archives themselves are getting closer and
closer because I got DSL last week and I'm leaving the garden Nov 1.

All of which reminds me: I went to the
http://www.gardeningforthefuture.com page and found that the link to
Purdey was not functional. How could this be? Noone has tried to read
more about mark purdey through the conference webpage? It's hard to
know WHAT to think about this sort of information.

But it does confirm my fears.

-Allan