Selenium is a trace mineral (hence the organic) that has synergistic action
with Vit E.  It is/was used to treat angina.  Also used to remove heavy
metals such as amalgam from the body, remember taking it during the removal
of my amalgam fillings.  If my memory serves me correct I think the Chinese
have an issue with selenium, either not enough or too much in their soils.
What it means in feeds, I'm sorry I do not know, just can't get my head
there at the moment.  Hope this has helped.

L&L
Liz