Hey!

I'm to totally tired still to go into this much right now, but what
an awesome conference, if I don't say so myself!!!

I don't have my energy back and I have a ton of work to do to clean
up and catch up, so I won't go into any details now, but I want to
encourage anyone on the west coast who has an opportunity to catch
Glen Atkinson and Elaine Ingham at the bioneers event later this year
to make every effort to not miss these two. Elaine revealed the
results of testing some BD preps earlier in the year. I'll leave it
to attendees who actually had a chance to attend the presentation to
fill in the details.

But we had so many great speakers and vendors and helpers that I best
save more news for later.

Good Show, everyone!

-Allan