Well, David and Gil, it is the Bugbear virus but I doubt that either of
you have it. I got a message with the virus attached which apparently
came from you, David, the 'from' address was D&S Chamberlain
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  But I knew it hadn't come from envirolink because
at that time my ISP was blocking mail from there. Anyway that isn't your
address.

Bugbear replicates itself and sends itself out using 'from' addresses
which it makes up from addresses on infected systems. If your AV
software says you haven't got it, then you haven't, but if you want to
check further go to:

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or follow the security alert link from the front page.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/ they have full instructions on how
to use the tool to get rid of the virus

roger