Only if they start marketing their products in health food stores.

It looks like our friend who used to 'own' biodynamics.org failed to
renew it and one of those sleazo domain name companies now owns it.

This is all my fault, of course. I'm the person who pushed the BDA
into buying wwww.biodynamics.com all those years ago. It was a hard
enough sell to get them to purchase that one domain that I just
couldn't dream of getting them to buy biodynamics.org at that time.
This was during a big push to make biodynamics 'more commercial,' so
the .com seemed appropriate. The web was small then. Who could have
guessed?

Anyway, I don't feel threatened by this page. Again: trademarks refer
to controlling a word or phrase within the realm of commerce you are
directly involved in. Demeter can control the use of the word
'biodynamic' for describing foodstuffs, but it cannot control the use
of the word in other areas. They do not own the word period, they
only own it's use in describing food.

eh?

-Allan