Yes, the stakes are high, but the powers forget the other branch of
government, the people.  Media skews viewpoints, and makes the majority feel
alone and as a minority.  I am finding it harder to believe that so many
folks are so asleep as I meet more and more likeminded people.  Americans,
like the Islamic/Muslim people will soon also be pushed into a corner and
forced into action to claim what is theirs.  Freedom is hard to come by and
will be increasingly harder to remove.  The old paradigm is crumbling and the
events we see are a last attempt to grab freedoms and destroy wills...SStorch