Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: wider use of bd remedies
 Hi! James,
I think Monsanto are hacking into you posts.

Could you repost, please?

Gil

James Hedley wrote:

Dear Lloyd,
A very pertinent point that you bring up in your post about how we could get
our message out about Biodynamics. Biodynamics is another tool amongst many
which we have available to solve some of the major problems which we have
created. Where the problem arises about getting the message across is that
there are so many different competing solutions. The solutions to t