From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Macari Vineyard

I have been consulting there since 98-99.  We have been making and using
the
bd remedies very heavily.  We have a herd of about fifteen Texas
longhorn
cattle.  I have set up brewers there and Elaine has done extensive
testing,
some ofthe best teas they have seen to date.  We use the turner very
judiciously, mainly to initially mis in minerals, kelp and sprays, after
that
the worms do  the work.  I inoculated those piles two yeasr ago with ten

gallons of red wigglers from my compost and the piles are laden with
earthworms, outrageous...sstorch