Christy,

We did the BC too last week.  Finally got some manure locally.  We dug a hole
in one of our French intensive broccoli beds that was high and put 10 fire
bricks (bigger than regular bricks) in an oval only 3 levels high.  We
potentized the manure with local basalt and eggshells I ground up in my
suribachi and two sets of preps, put it in the hole and covered with a piece of
plywood, then covered the whole area deeply with quaking aspen leaves I raked
up from the driveway.  Hope all is O.K.  It rained a bunch last night.  We're
having a warm spell.  A friend, Joe Clark, is lending me 14 horns.  I saved
some manure for them (I think I have enough) and hope to pick them up today.

I was feeling glad I had put the bentonite in the horn this morning since it
rained so much last night.  Wouldn't the horn just fill up with water?  Is that
a good thing?

Best,

Merla