Am I coming down to talk about compost teas etc for this??? Are you coming to
Lancaster the 28-29 January for the viticulture workshop???
Steve - We do no have definite plans here yet, but I'm working on it. People want tangible proof of the pudding before they commit land, time to bd in this area. Even compost teas, for that matter. They feel they cannot alter their established chemical routines to 'experiment.' If they have a clear successful example, well, that's another thing.

What about the Lancaster event? I've seen the schedule for it but it is my current understanding what I saw was a wish list and that the speakers were NOT confirmed. Has A.L. reallly signed up? W.B.? and, is the 'mystery keynote' going to be N.J.? I sure hope so.