Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 01:51 PM
Subject: What is Willard Water?

The e-group has posted a book describing Willard water. It's mostly anecdotal information of folks' experiences. Reports of good results to heal burns, restore animal health,etc. What makes me think of 501 is one story of inducing premature fruiting in corn plants. They can't say exactly what it is, a form of re-structured water best used in 1:1000 dilution rate. Influence of silicates and polycylic compounds from lignite (fossil humus). I have no experience myself one way or another. If anyone is interested I can send the book as an e-file. Also an unrelated paper by Coates that shows Schauberger's design for vortex pipes. Or you can join the group yourself at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mr_Tracys_Corner/

Barry, who participates on this group, discusses magnetic devices to restructure water at http://www.subtleenergies.com/

David Robison