This is pie-in-the-sky for now, so don't let it disuade any Aussies from attending Hugh's forthcoming lectures, but we should work to figure out how to put Hugh and other popular BD lecturers on Pay-for-View net broadcasts so that they can get the income and more people can get the teachings. Even better, if Hugh could hit his minimums from his home office, well, hell, he could probably spend more time farming and who to say we wouldn't all gain from that.

I'm talking serious here. The technology is avail. More than anything, we need point men like Hugh to be willing to spend the time thinking about how they could present their lecturers to an at-home audience. -Allan

Hats off and thanks to
Allan as this was catalysed in part by a posting on BDnow.
Cheers all
Lloyd Charles