Title: Seeds as Gifts from our very own Aurora Farm!

Hello All,
I just saw the Aurora Farm’s gift pack offerings for the 2003 gardening/farming season. Perfect for the home gardener or farm stand, & I wish my local health food store would offer them, but they’re industrial strength alas. Well, I meant the store not the seeds, although I have had great success in planting out Aurora seeds, in fact many of my medicinal herbs that I tincture and dry were started three summers ago with Aurora seed and even seedlings. I still harvest delicious romano beans and save my own seed from them.

Besides feeling good about biodynamically grown seeds I love the energy in the seeds and know they were family grown by people I talk to on the phone! (Unfortunately, haven’t made it up to the farm yet, it’s quite a hike from here!). They have a great website for those of you new to the list, or others that don’t realize that they still sell quality, non gmo vital seeds!

I have an army of Aurora hollyhocks & st john’s wort, not to mention the wonderful lettuce I’ve grown from Aurora seed. What wonderful gifts living seeds make, a small & inexpensive investment in the future of a family’s garden or farm, young or old!

Check it out. They are one of the reasons to be grateful at this time of year!

http://www.kootenay.com/~aurora

Love & Blessings,
Jane