Hey Gil, I am thinking that what this is, is a womb.  The egg shape houses
life in Nature.  The Romans and Egyptians went through a lot of hassle to
store their foods, wine, and water in urns, egg shaped vessels.  They filled
the bowels of ships with these fragile containers for commerce and food
supplies.  In pyramids archeologists have found seeds of wheat thousands of
years old still viable while our modern seed companies store seeds in square
envelopes in square boxes and they are dead in one or two years.  Sometimes
we must look back to see forwards.  The idea came from reading some work
about Schauberger.  This will be the third year of making 500 in this
manner...sstorch