Dear Allan,

I have just found out from Sandra and Brian that JPI did not wish to carry the Northern Star calendar this year. The BDA is carrying it. Tri-fold in Ontario is carrying it, but, is buying it through the BDA., with the BDA in the US as the middleman.
No need to call JPI then, Allan. Cheers, Michael

Michael - I went ahead and called JPI. As I suspected, JPI is also buying through the BDA, so, effectively, JPI is offering the Keat's calendar right now. Buying from JPI will support both JPI and the BDA, so I'll have to withdraw my offer to purchase from you. I spoke with Wanda, Hugh wasn't in, so I can't comment in more details on Sandra and Brian's statements.

Thanks again for your efforts,

-Allan