I've been looking over the JPI website and can't find where to order
the calendar, nor the Stella Natura calendar I usually get. (I
normally just buy mine from Allan so maybe I haven't been paying
sufficient attention.)
The flip side of the 'keeping your agreements with your pocketbook' thing is that during the last two group buys I was stuck with about 20 percent of the copies ordered. People requested copies which were ordered, but they never sent the funds. This really hurts with a calendar. With the maria thun books, it eventually worked out.

Just send email to wanda at the jpi email address and ask her about the calendars or, better yet, call with a charge card. I wouldn't rely on the JPI web booklist staying up to date.

Thanks, Martha

-Allan