I would be interested to hear if there is interest in an English Translation
of 'Working with the Elementals' which details Hugo Erbe's work.

A friend and I began a translation and discussions with the holder of the
German Copyright and then found that a fine translation was commissioned and
completed for the Bio-dynamic Seminar on the UK. The translator has granted
his blessing and now we have to submit that to Germany and then knock it up
into a publication - so there will be some time delay in having it ready to
ship.

However it would be good to get some idea of those who would be interested
so we can guesstimate a print run. I guess if any of you want to be an
outlet outside the UK I would be very happy to chat.

Contents
Who was Hugo Erbe - Hellmut Finsterlin
New Preparations - Hugo Erbe
Introductory Remarks - Hugo Erbe
The Elementals as Helpers in Farm and Garden - Ernst Hagemann
Supplementary Notes to Preceding Chapter
Hugo Erbe's Bio-dynamic Preparations
A - Preparations supplementing those given by Rudolf Steiner
1 The Calcium Preparation
2 The Loam Preparation
3 The Cholorophyll Preparation
4 The Carbon Preparation
5 The Cows Stomach Preparation
6 Earth Preparation 1
7 Earth preparation 2

B Offerings for the Elemental World
8 The three Kings Preparation
9 The Harmonizing Preparation

C Tree Sprays and Preparations for Seeds and seedlings
10 -12 Tree Preparations - 1 - 3
13 & 14 Seed Bath Preparations 1 & 2
15 Root dip Preprations for seedlings and transplants

D Special Preparations for Special Circumstances
16 & 17 Warmth Preparations 1 & 2
18 Frost Protection Preparation
19 Preparation for Protections against Storms and Floods
20 Humus Preparation
21 Protection against Crop damage and from Wild Animals

Instructions for making Hugo Erb's B-D Preps
Supplementary notes and Special Ingredients
Bibliography