Yes , I think they are available. I have got one. If you want to borrow it no problem
Regards Tobias

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/12/2002 08:58 PM
Please respond to bdnow

        To:        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Hugo Erbe

Are German copies of this book available?
Glen

> From: Glen Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2002/12/10 Tue PM 03:06:14 GMT+13:00
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Hugo Erbe
>
> Yes please count me in
> Glen
>

> Mark Moodie wrote:
> >
> > I would be interested to hear if there is interest in an English Translation
> > of 'Working with the Elementals' which details Hugo Erbe's work.
> >
> > A friend and I began a translation and discussions with the holder of the
> > German Copyright and then found that a fine translation was commissioned and
> > completed for the Bio-dynamic Seminar on the UK. The translator has granted
> > his blessing and now we have to submit that to Germany and then knock it up
> > into a publication - so there will be some time delay in having it ready to
> > ship.
> >
> > However it would be good to get some idea of those who would be interested
> > so we can guesstimate a print run. I guess if any of you want to be an
> > outlet outside the UK I would be very happy to chat.
> >
> > Contents
> > Who was Hugo Erbe - Hellmut Finsterlin
> > New Preparations - Hugo Erbe
> > Introductory Remarks - Hugo Erbe
> > The Elementals as Helpers in Farm and Garden - Ernst Hagemann
> > Supplementary Notes to Preceding Chapter
> > Hugo Erbe's Bio-dynamic Preparations
> > A - Preparations supplementing those given by Rudolf Steiner
> > 1 The Calcium Preparation
> > 2 The Loam Preparation
> > 3 The Cholorophyll Preparation
> > 4 The Carbon Preparation
> > 5 The Cows Stomach Preparation
> > 6 Earth Preparation 1
> > 7 Earth preparation 2
> >
> > B Offerings for the Elemental World
> > 8 The three Kings Preparation
> > 9 The Harmonizing Preparation
> >
> > C Tree Sprays and Preparations for Seeds and seedlings
> > 10 -12 Tree Preparations - 1 - 3
> > 13 & 14 Seed Bath Preparations 1 & 2
> > 15 Root dip Preprations for seedlings and transplants
> >
> > D Special Preparations for Special Circumstances
> > 16 & 17 Warmth Preparations 1 & 2
> > 18 Frost Protection Preparation
> > 19 Preparation for Protections against Storms and Floods
> > 20 Humus Preparation
> > 21 Protection against Crop damage and from Wild Animals
> >
> > Instructions for making Hugo Erb's B-D Preps
> > Supplementary notes and Special Ingredients
> > Bibliography
> > --
>
> --
> Garuda Biodynamics - for BD Preps, Consultations, Books & Diagrams
> See our web site @ http://get.to/garuda

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.