Allan,

I feel the same way about "preps for breakfast".  They
are a decomposed product mad for the decompostition
zone (the soil).  Yes, recompostition is a big part of
plant feeding, but this stuff is still for the dark
side.  As per "indications", they are meant to help
the soil to help the plants gather these forces from
the SOIL into the PLANT.

On the other hand, though, the "soilish" effect could
be altered by homeopathic potentising to specific
levels.  But, why not just make preparations along
spagyric method lines, with the same plants, but
meant, in origin, for human consumption.

Maybe I am just square, but I won't put BD500 in my
mouth.  I did by accident once and it felt mighty
strange.  A more sensitive friend of mine got a drop
slashed into his mouth and had all his throat glands
swell up on him.

Cheers,
Chris