Dear Friends and Family:
We are writing at this time to ask for your assistance in supporting Aurora
Farm. This is the time of year when seed sales count in determining how and
if we can continue the real work of producing open-pollinated, heirloom,
conscious seeds for the future.
Last week my son, Nathan and I were involved in a motor vehicle accident
enroute to Colorado where he is launching into his new life with his
brother, Sky. I was to continue the journey into New Mexico and on to
California, Oregon and Washington selling gift packets and taking orders for
seed displays. Some of the funds were to go to set Nathan up in his new
life. Others to fund Aurora Farm.
As some of you may know Nathan is an intuitive and has "channelled" the
Nature Spirits here at Aurora Farm from a young age. He also does "land and
aura readings" . These gifts are common in the Indigo Children.
We would very much appreciate your financial assistance(and no we are not
Nigerian) in purchasing either gift packets or individual seed orders. Our
catalog is now available . Please reply to us off list so we don't jam up
BDNow. Nathan's email (he is now in Colorado)  is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
One last request, if there is anyone on the list who would have a market and
be able to distribute 200 plus gift packets (with commission) please reply
to us again off list.
Looking for a more joyous and appropriate coming of age ceremony for Mother
and Child.
Blessings All
 May we All be Gone from Danger, and Have Gratitude for Life,
Barbara and Woody

Aurora Farm. the only
unsubsidized, family-run seed farm
in North America offering garden seeds