Allan and the List:

With all the techno-jargon, acronyms and doublespeak, this issue of
seedstock contamination may seem a little abstract....but of course, it's
very basic.  As for what else we can do to take back our power from the
greed-obsessed, it's very simple and we were doing it for thousands of years
before this government and these corporations were ever thought of. WE NEED
TO SAVE OUR OWN SEEDS, in the backyard garden, at the CSA, on the righteous
homestead.  If hundreds of thousands of gardeners and farmers keep their own
foundation seedstocks, cherish and share them, we'll be OK while the
dinosaurs play out their final act.

My "Manifesto for Seeds", published in ACRES USA, Permaculture Activist, and
many places on the Web, is on our website, below.

Woody at
Aurora Farm. the only
unsubsidized, family-run seed farm
in North America offering garden seeds