Per, if you are going to start using the biodynamic remedies or compost teas
it is my recommendation to not place too much emphasis on a soil test.  The
increase in biological activity will unlock bound nutrients and minerals.
This will manifest in an increase in natural ground cover diversity;
different native grasses and clovers will spring up and grow where none have
been before.  This is something I have observed time and again in vineyards,
pastureland, turfgrass, and farms.   The use of hardwood chips, [ramial
chipped wood, put that in search engine] is a great promoter of highly fungal
soils mimicking ancient forest soil that has a long term storage of nutrients
for grapevines.  Just start spraying teas and bd remedies, keep this up
through the winter so long as it is not frozen, muddy or too nasty, you can't
go wrong... sstorch