Hi! Merla,
Good Post. Most important.

A group in Oz is doing some good work, they travel and actually set up
locally based Seed Banks and teach the locals to save and maintain their own
seed. Where needed, additional types of vegetables and fruit are made
available from other seed banks. In Oz we also have our local seed banks, as
well as drawing on the National one at Seedsavers.

Check them at :-  www.seedsavers.net

Gil