Well, the 'neighbor who shoots off explosives' hit a chord.. I don't
know those way back neighbors, but they've been shooting off what
seemed like cannons since midday Tuesday. They're still at it.
Humongous Kaboombs... They're maybe 5 miles away so I don't
really mind, but I thought it was kinda funny. If they were target
shooting, surely they'd have sited-in their guns by now. If they were
just shooting for the fun of it, SURELY they'd be tired of wasting
ammo by now. If the US were attacked today, I'd seriously wonder
about the ability of anyone to be able to reload. I think most of the
idiotic rednecks have spent their arsenels by now.