Title: Re: An Impassioned but Anonymous Reader writes Re: 3-Kings & Merla
>     To know about the 3Kings prep and NOT use it is, IMO, a BIGGER betrayal
>than using it with insufficient levels of the traditional preps. The
>elementals know we're flawed... They will work with whoever gives them a
>chance.

Absolutely correct! Or "Spot On" as we have had said.

More to pointed head aspect of one must do this & one must do that,
Is a loss of contact that symbolic action is first & foremost ACTION!

Here Three local locations sprayed the Three Kings last Epiphany that had never had any BD preps sprayed but made other agreements to supply the energetic equivalents.
- One via Field Broadcaster and Radionic adjustments, the other two with a commitment to do a Paralandra type coning with Radionic broadcast of the preps & trance support in each full Moon window.
Each location energetically prospered in garden & radiance of visual glamour. Long bloom periods and fruits on all levels.

I would not describe the purpose of Three Kings Prep with the overly masculine concept of 'protection' but rather as creating a home base or nest for the elementals. For I could sense them going off to other locations "to work" and returning for more tools and for R&R.

To be even more radical my/our experience was of not four but six Elementals, Carbon/nitrogen and Space each having a role.
Each had different needs as to the BD prep rates asked for & these changed each broadcast & had different aspects at each location.

Blessing of jettisoning goals and setting intentions of doing the work as it is presented to us and being joy-full in doing it.

In Love & Light
Markess