Title: Re: 3-Kings & Merla
Blessed New Moon Gil,
You wrote

Hi! Markess,

>Have you worked out the position of the part radii on a Rae Card for the
"Three Kings", yet?

I have not as the Rae Cards are not my primary mode of pattern identification i.e. I use primarily numeric rate and command words. My usual mode of balancing and clearing is a bit unusual in that I broadcast via the SE-5 strings of rates & words.
I came to this mode via Lute's teaching and reading Tansley.
He writes (and pictures) of needing to follow  a symptom through the 'delta up the river to the head waters'.

I find doing as big of a 'run' at a time to clear the whole path so as to minimize regeneration or the shifting the focus of reductionary piece mealing approach.
This of course a a slapdash expression of my work.

My reference to the broadcaster was not of the 3 Kings prep but to BD 500 thru Horn Clay.
But you picked up on the flow in that the Overlighting Deva of the Moen Creek watershed has expressed interest in my broadcasting the 3-Kings prep thru the pipe to the atmosphere from 2:30 PM to 4:20 PM (we are at the 43rd parallel) on the 6th.
Her request maybe honored though I will still use a juniper bow to do Othala's Boundary of ~5.4 acres.
To broadcast from the pipe I will use the prep itself or potentized.
I have found that in working with the Elementals & Devas that answer and proper approach today may not hold tomorrow. Flux is part of their work. So I will take a vial of each and dowse at the moment I insert it in the well.

>Is you Field Broadcaster one of Hugh's ?
Yes Hugh is a personal friend and Lorain a mentor/co-researcher.

In Love & Light
Markess