My BDNOW (email) folder has over 2495 entries. I was pretty sure
the topic of trees as broadcasters has been addressed before now,
but I can't locate it in all the conglomerated mess that is BDNOW
folder. I DID locate one (off in my Biodynamic folder of documents
I've saved as Word docs), called 'trees as healers' but it's totally
blank. (March 4, 1999, also "The Cow Being" in that same
timeframe, a blank document too.) These may / may not be
important documents, but I sure would like to find out what we were
discussing 'back then'. I remember some of it 'of salmon and
stream' came from Ferdinand, and some of the cow auras did too.

I think the old discussions are important so we don't just sit
around, chewing over the same old ground, and not learning
anything from the prior postings.

Interesting and on the topic of trees. Two friends and I took a walk
last Sunday, looking for likely bridle paths for them to come back
and ride later on. We walked around my very tiny woodlot (7
acres), along a dirt road. One lady decided to stop and take a 'pee
break'. We walked on, letting her conduct herself in private. A few
steps ahead, we felt a distinctive buzzing, and looked up. A very
active (for January) bee colony was entering and buzzing around a
broken limb off an (obviously hollow) tree trunk. We hugged the tree
and put our ear to the trunk and could feel it alive with the inner
activity. Darla kept saying, DON'T MAKE THEM MAD... she was in
a rather 'compromised' position at the time <G>. But they were
intent on their own world, and paid us no attention at all. Whenever
I see bees, especially wild ones,  I always feel enormous hope.