Title: FW: [globalnews] The Golden Rule
THE GOLDEN RULE

 HINDU:  This is the sum of duty; do naught unto others which if done
 to thee would cause thee pain.

 ZOROASTRIAN:  That nature alone is good which refrains from doing
 unto another whatsoever is not good for itself.

 TAOIST:  Regard your neighbour's gain as your own gain, and your
 neighbour's loss as your own loss.

 BUDDHIST:  Hurt not others in ways that you would find hurtful.

 CONFUCIAN:  Do not unto others what you would not have them do unto
 you.

 JAIN:  In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard
 all creatures as we regard our own self.

 JEWISH:  Whatever thou hatest thyself, that do not to another.

 CHRISTIAN:  All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,
 do ye even so to them.

 ISLAMIC:  No one of you is a believer until he desires for his
 brother that which he desires for himself.

 SIKH:  As thou deemest thyself, so deem others.