[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear Allan ,
for start I enjoy very much - most of the time- the BDNow list ........... Apart from that - if all members of the list would sit together in a conference room and talk about the issues we are talking about - you would have exactly the same - some would talk all the time others every now and then and others would just listen - you wouldn't call the latter ones lurkers would you?
There is nothing wrong with 'lurkers', Tobias, and every mailing list has' them. I don't think Allan was being critical of lurkers for being that.
roger

  • Lurker tobias . koenig
    • Roger Pye