Hey Allan -

The language and resources I posted on BD practices
as "special culture" approaches to take advantage of
IMO's is accurate.... and revealing and expansive....
but certainly not the whole picture; nor should you assume
that is what I imply.  You can look at my resources in
totality and easily see that life force energy and
dynamic effects are all there in my attempts to share
information on the bio-dymamic approach.

BD-Now handles the subtle energy aspects of BD
on a regular basis, so there's no fuss.

I did promise to post "notes and resources" on subtle
energy aspects of EM + Magnetic Resonance + Hado,
weaving a thread back to the universality of Humus
Management + Biological Energy Fields resulting from
enlivened microbes, yet I'll do that some day in
the future.

Now I better go focus on workshop notes.

Peace,
Steve