Thanks Peter for a new good read. I like Dennis's writing.
And yes the skin and human touch is one of the oldest forms of
communication, eh. And what is the skin? An undeveloped optic nerve it would
seem to me. So the I(eye) is all over the body receiving and transmitting
one's spirit would you say? This sets up a certain vibration where one can
attract or repel other vibrations (i.e. other people). If one wants to have
their lineage carry on I would think the whole idea would be to connect with
another of like vibration so the gene pool can go forth and the "meme" can
move through the culture.
At Aurora Farm we definitely understand the importance of good seed and we
have been offering the same to the culture for some years now. Both in the
form of three sons and millions of high vibrational seeds which have
provided quality nutrition to the human family.
I am also aware that we are sitting ducks with pollutants, etc and they will
make one into an idiot with no sense of where they are going nor where they
have come from. Only there do seem to be many waking up in these times and
walking a new path including paying attention to what they eat.
Nor does it escape my viewshed that all these sexual dysfunctions and
illnesses are occurring at a time when we have a population on exponential.
No coincidence here. With all the memory loss maybe we will come to a time
where certain ones will not remember how to 'get it on'. Might be handy for
those eating the good food with the good memory who have all their lights on
to go forth and multiply.
I had a physiology prof. in the late 70's who was gay and he understood and
conveyed marvellously how the endocrine system worked. Very clear and very
concise he was.
And maybe some wont be into multiplying, just appreciating the love and
touch of another human being.
We are into some new times here, some say we wont need to eat anymore once
we attain a certain vibration. In the meantime we might just get to be the
midwives of a whole new order. That is quite a privelege, eh?
Yes good health and joy to all,
Barbara and Woody

Aurora Farm. the only
unsubsidized, family-run seed farm