Jane,
Lately, I am tentatively noticing and striving to make distinctions regarding communication styles.
I think this could be ( but  not as literal as main stream definition mind you) a gender thing. No offense or defense intended fellas, because I am very straightforward in my style, and temprement read(masculine) ANd it would be worthy of noting what is ocurring in the cycle of the earth and how we need to be tender with ourselves and each other right now.
Jane,I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you provide here on the posts. I woudl feel a tremendous loss if you indeed leave now,.
Is it possible we are acting out of the macrocosmic paradigm right now on this micorsosmic scale?
Please we are brothers and sisters here, and I would urge and invite us to request of one another and ask of one another not point fingers or blame or sound condescending etc..in our communications with each and the other.
I also do not receive mainstream publications as I am not certain of their motives and as well as their stockholders agendas.

So Jane, you have been a gold mine for me these cold winter months. WOuld you be willing to re-consider?
BLessings,
Jane Parker