HI I AM NEW HERE. The following is a clipping from the USDA organic rules.

"The National Organic Program Final Rule does not allow the use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), including genetically engineered crops. Because of extensive trialing worldwide of about 2 dozen GMO crops, many scientists assert that no crop seed can now be guaranteed 100% GMO-free. Tolerance levels and acceptable testing methods have yet to be spelled out by the National Organic Program. Such determinations will presumably be finalized by October 20, 2002. Companies are already using various methods of testing (especially for grains and soy) and will provide this information to customers upon request."

I know deep in my soul that the use of genetically engineered food degrades my connection to spirit and it upsets me greatly that the great beast Monsanto is about to unleash its brand of filth on another staple of our diet. The only way I can think of to get these people to stop doing what they are doing is for humans with higher functioning to infiltrate these companies and slowly change their direction. Otherwise I do not believe that they are going to wake up enough to stop what they are doing. Even with things like the Mississippi river dead zone, an area the size of New Jersey spreading out into the Gulf of Mexico that is devoid of life. Staring them right in the face.

Thanks for reading this Peace Eric