I was hoping someone could expound on the period of crystallization that
is occurring now. Whatfor and how.

What changes are some of you doing now regarding prep applications now vs
other times of the year. Would one want to alter application (let's say
501 on the soil in the evening), or just ramp up the schedule and apply as
much as possible in the same fashion as the rest of the year.

Is this period the same for both northern and southern Hemispheres. If so
then it couldn't be related to the season of winter...no? Is it the
earth's realtionship to the sun, or its position relative to the rest of
the universe that might cause this period to happen now?

Just looking for a better understanding...

Ed

PS Had some wonderful crystals around these parts (northern Florida) last
week....lows in the upper teens (apologies to the rest of the world for
the imperial bias) with more that 14 hours of subfreezing temps for two
nights. Now we're in the 'warm zone', temps in the 70's, and they're
calling for a seabreeze front to develop today (normally a late
spring,early summer occurance).  =:-0