The bd remedies took up the numbers 500-508 because the medecal remedies
ended at 499.  If you arrange them in the compost heap energetically:
************************************500*************************************
*********************[507]#***********************503***********************
************************************504*************************************
************************************505*************************************
**********************506**************************502*********************
************************************501*************************************
************************************508*************************************

#  according to the research from Joe Stevens and his careful look at the
original German and other notes from Rudy, it really sez to add the valerian
when the compost is finished.   I have done several batches this way, as
reported to bdnow, and have increasingly dramatic results from past
experiences.  Try it.

I have been working with different clay remedies, not horn clay.  I feel
there is definite need for clay, Hugo Erbe has described a clay remedy with
wheat groats and clay in a bovine esophagus.  We will be making some at JPI
this year.  The compost remedies themselves take on a clay like property.
Are we not the clay in the bd remedies ourselves???

I prepare all my composts with this arrangement of remdies.  Notice how the
last digits add up to nine, that i how the preps energetically compliment
eachother.  I have been adding the 500 and 501 for over a year and like the
results.  The 508 adds great fungal activity to the compost.