If it has a higher state of energy from being grown biodynamically it would be safe to assume.... that it would burn more efficiently.

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 09:30 PM, Mary Ann Skillman wrote:

>For many years, soybean acreage increased very slowly. There were only 1.8 million acres in the United States in 1924 when the first official esti­mate became available. At that time, most of the crop was used for hay. It was not until the 1920's that soybean acreage expanded to any great quan­tity in the U.S. Corn Belt.

I understand that oil from soybeans produced in Iowa is being used as "biodiesel fuel" which burns clean in lieu of using diesel fuel.  The buses in LA are using it.

Does this soybean oil biodiesel burn more clean if biodynamically grown?

Mary Ann

<image.tiff>