It's a new model of small compost tea maker by Bob Norsen from Alaska.
He doesn't have a web site, but his large model 30-500 gallons is
recommended by The Soil Food Web <soilfoodweb.com> and the results of
their testing is under "Bob's Brews" on their Compost Tea list/serve page
on <www.groups.yahoo.com>, but you have to be a member and have Excel to
see them under "Files" on their page.  The Bitti-O-Later can make from
3-30 gallons and will have its testing results for microorganisms in the
file sometime in the future.  It costs $165 and if we decide to get one,
I'll try to get it on our road grant.

I'm interested in this one because we have a solar electric system and
run on DC power with a Trace inverter.  The 24 hr. compost tea requires
constant power and our system can't spare very much for that long a
time.  This maker is within our system capabilities.  I'm still
researching all aspects of this and that's why I'm questioning Allan
about his conclusions after the BD Viticulture Conference.