> > > On the pacemaker itself, there has been a remarkable improvement
> > > in my health, I just wish I'd done it years ago. (But I have to wonder
> > > what the effects of it on a broadcaster, or the effects of a field
> > > broadcaster would have on it.) any comments?
>
> Hi Martha,
                    If the reason for your pacemaker was heart arythmer it
would have been worth looking at the Magnesium, Potassium balance. I have
helped a number of people with heart arythma with the suggestion of using
Mag. Phos 6x, a Dr. Schusseler cell salt remedy. I haven't used one of
Glen's remedies on this complaint yet but see no reason why a couple of them
wouldn't work.
Cheers
Peter.