I don't have any idea what 'organically grown' greenhouse fish would
require though. Cornmeal, boiled egg, mealworms plus algae?
My understanding is that Tilapia can gain size and reproduce with a diet of no more than greenhouse scraps. You definitely don't want to fertilize your greenhosue with fish effluent during the low sun months. Toxic nitrogen problems are the result. (Again, see New Alchemy papers.)

Tilapia also like chicken shit, I understand.

It's amazing to see that this fast growing fish is competing with salmon and tuna price-wise in the markets here.

-Allan