At 12:31 PM -0500 2/9/03, Essie Hull wrote:
Actually, I think that Steve meant the Brooklyn Bridge. For eons, it has represented gullability (I have this bridge for sale at just the right price.......).
Essie

Yes, that was obvious several layers of meaning ago.

Are you saying that anyone giving serious consideration to the information at the Web site that Allan posted, viz http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/DCH109A.html, is gullible? If so, perhaps you and/or sstorch could tell us why the research is wrong.

Bob