Last Sunday a very large wood roach climbed up from the side of my stove to
see what I was cooking.  I was in the process of making breakfast for some
visiting relatives and it's appearance reminded my wife of the expensive can
of Robocan she wanted to purchase to keep roaches out of our abode. The
product promises to rid the roaches from the home, all you have to do is
mount the can on a wall so it can fill your home with a hydrocarbon propelled
mist that contains pyrethrin, with a sythetic ingrediant that (after an email
inquiry) is called piperonyl butoxide, a "synergist", that helps pyrethrins
to be more effective, and is not a pesticide.  I was reading on the net that
some meat processing plants use these products in Australia. Does anyone have
any ideas about the safety of this product or better yet a better solution to
our unwanted wood roach visits?

Thanks in advance, RB