You're right, Jane.  Nothing beats whole (organic when possible) foods, lots
of good water, regular exercise, and a cheerful, positive outlook on life --
and Transfer Factor which can bullet proof one's immune system.

Before I met TF, the herb cat's claw was my own first line of defense, more
powerful than garlic, noni, aloe, echinacea, etc.  I would brew up a pot of
the stuff, let it steep, sweeten to get it down, and finally drink.
Sometimes it would only take one pot of cat's claw tea to deal with a known
invader.

With TF I just pop a pill (ugh -- what a price to pay for boundless health)
and the little bugger goes to work alerting my immune system of a potential
pathogen, putting my own self-defense system on guard, and thereby assisting
my own body to fight off ANY invaders, be they bacterial, viral, parasitic,
fungal, etc.

"Nearly everything that goes wrong with us, with the exception of trauma,
can be traced directly  to an immune system failure."  Rob Robertson, MD

I will be happy to send you info off list.

Patti