Dan Rather has interviewed Saddam. Of course, even the network admits that their tape was reworked for more than a day to 'make certain that Saddham was translated correctly' My impression of what I read in the paper was that Saddham was going to stand his ground in the face of W's demands because he believes that the American people will not support a War of aggression. Rather apparently told him that that was not true, most people supported the President, but Saddham seemed happy to believe that goodness would intervene, or, so I understood.

I dunno...