Title: Re: Boulder Commissioners OK deer kill on Boulder public land
Allan,
Sorry I have been so non-partisapatory lately but with 13 lambs (2.6 bottle babies) and 2 calves in sub-zero (F) weather.....
We are also transforming ourselves & Moen Creek in to an intentional community- Turtle Bend. (More soon).
I have not been pursuing the CWD shit very stridently.

Lets see Mark Purdey's theories are bolstered by the lab reports that there is no available CU in our vegetation or water. (at a surface water pH of 8.2 and 2 layers of dolomite very little surprising there) The Manganese levels in Juniper and alfalfa at up to 4,000 per million. (Oh Ya Black Earth Wisconsin duh).

But Allan fear & loathing is what politicians sell and bureaucracy line their coffer with, so what is surprising.  Just "Kill um!"

As to the game feed fear mongering on the 3 hunters. Pick's disease diagnoses stuck for the one, CJD is the cause for another (the immuno-staining for CWD was negative) and the other is still unknown cause. But again no staining. So as the AP reporter put it - Oh well never mind!

One would not ask for a more interesting time.

In Love & Light
Markess

Mark -

Have Mr Purdy's theories been debunked or are they just being
ignored? Purdy's insights put this whole thing in a different arena.

What about those hunters who died of a similar disease? True story?
The report I posted sounded pretty strange!!!

-Allan