Hugh,

In the 2 "cloudbusters" that I have built, one is with copper tubes and the other is wilth metal conduit. There may be an optimal metal (copper) but I believe that most any metal will work. One fellow in Africa made one with rebar and it worked.

I have read that the strongest effect is with groups of 3 or 5 cloudbusters. I have one more to build. The more crystals in each tube, certain magnets in the base, all thede things effect more power. Intent is a large part of the accomplisment also. Since they attract moisture if it is in the area it is useful to water the tubes on a daily basis.

I have a copy of Don Croft's instructions for building a cloudbuster and could fax to you if you like, give  me a number.

Dwayne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you Yahoo!?