Glad you gentlemen got a giggle! Sooner than not you gents will be passing the torch along to people in my age group (early 30's) and we will have to deal with this GARBAGE more than you. I just feel that it is possible to head them off at the pass. In Canada we were able to keep Monsanto's Bovine Growth Hormone out of our milk supply..... who knows maybe our wheat fields too. There is one thing on our side, the Canadian Justice Department is completely aware of the contamination of Canola fields, with the Round-Up and Liberty genes (Where the farmers had never sown any). For a government dept. to become AWARE it must mean something....... I have a downloaded copy of this report if anyone wants it?

Yah never know unless unless yah all try "eh"...
Eric
A Peaceful Fanatic
P.S. What is it that the Great Wall Street Mill is always churning out?.....Phoney Money!