In a message dated 3/25/03 12:48:14 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Nonetheless this could be more than mere paranoia, and I invite people to
think for themselves. I also caution the naive that just because they don't
know anyone who would set up a mind control system and use it to round up
dissidents for execution and control the population does NOT mean such
people do not exist. It does not take many giving the orders. A few will
do, and a few such folks among us is NOT so hard to imagine. >>

If you read the Pfeiffer Compendium, there is a lecture which Ehrenfried gave
where he spoke about how he went to the Rockerfeller Foundation in NYC.  He
asked them if they were interested in his sensitive crystallization and
chromatography techniques, the reply was can it be used for mind control.  As
you can imagine Pfeiffer was disgusted by this and left.  Television soon
became popular and now this.  What will the assholes think of next???  SStorch