On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 10:55 AM, Turtle Bend wrote:

From: Eric
this being a singular and spontaneous

occurrence

Brother all SEs are exactly that
"singular and spontaneous occurrence's

nothing more nothin less.

There is no known mode of transmission because there is none.

L*L

Now that is funny! but seriously folks....
I had an interesting thought on the side of Mark Purdy's from the energetic side of things for those of us interested in such things....
Organophosfates would have an extremely high fire element component to them and the purpose or supposed intent of its use, would be to rid the cattle of the warble fly. So in essence what they are doing is peppering the warble fly while it is still in the cattle. This action of peppering inside the cow is punching physical quantum holes throughout the cows brain..... (along with the copper/manganese reaction acting as the conduit, copper being a very good conductor of universal energies) are you following me on this or am I way off base and being silly? Or am I describing the energetic action of Mark Purdy's work? Remembering that they almost had to invent!!!? a protein (prion?) that was nearly impossible to detect to describe what was going on....
I still think that there are TWO issues here with NEARLY THE SAME OUTCOME the remnant food one and the one Mark Purdy discovered. The problem I see with the truth is usually one person discovers something and says "ureeka" I got it! and then proceeds to spread the word to everyone around him. Usually they have part of the truth but the problem is that there are 'almost' no absolutes in the universe.....